2 slaapkamers • 78 m²
€ 2.250,- (excl.)
- Prijs€ 2.250,- (excl.)
- Woonoppervlakte78 m²
Sassenheimstraat, Hoofddorpplein area, ground floor apartment with garden, unfurnished, approx 78 sqm, 2 bedrooms
- A cozy and renovated apartment,
- very good quality in quiet neighborhood,
- a child friendly area,
- 2 bedrooms, 1 spacious bedroom and a smaller one ( single bed)
- a large bathroom, with a bath tub and separate shower and wash basin
- a paved terrace/garden of approx 40 sqm with a shed of approximately 3.5 sqm
- house is located in a quiet street around the corner from the Hoofddorpplein near boutique shops, a
supermarket and restaurants,
- The Vondelpark is only 10 walking minutes, and the World Trade Center / Zuid As is on 15 minutes
by bike, Amsterdam Old South is only 5 walking minutes..
- easy access to high way arteries A 1, A2, A9, to the Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
NOT FOR" DELERS" - NOT FOR SHARING!
At the request of the landlord it is not possible to make this property available for sharing for tenants who are not family related. With sharing s is meant, friends or colleagues. Also the cohabitation of 2 or more (highly educated) working persons is not possible. A couple, a couple or a family are eligible for this property.
- Through the private entrance you enter a hall which gives access to all rooms.
- At the front of the house you will find a huge bedroom with built in wardrobe storage.
- The bathroom is situated in the middle of the apartment and is equipped with a wash basin, a
spacious walk-in shower, a bath tub and a toilet,
- The open plan kitchen is well equipped with a 6-burner gas cooker with an extractor fan, an oven, a
fridge / freezer combi,
- The dining area is bright and cozy,
- From the living one has a view to the garden.terrace Facing East/South .
- The terrace has a shed.
There is currently no waiting time for a parking permit (license zone South 2.3_ Hoofddorpplein and Schinkelbuurt) ( by consent Gemeente Amsterdam).
The popularity of the Hoofddorpplein area in the Zuid district (formerly the South) is not only due to the ideal location in relation to the Vondelpark and the A10 & A4 roads, but also to the pleasant atmosphere on the street. Shops can be found within walking distance on the Hoofddorpplein, the Sloterkade and in the Zeilstraat (extended Koninginneweg). For a leisurely walk you go to the Vondelpark and for a night out you have the choice in many cozy restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood. The Westlandgracht is around the corner and offers the possibility to build a boat on the quay. Here you can enjoy the sun on a bench or in the grass.
For sports and relaxation you can go to the Vondelpark and the Rembrandtpark, both a short walk away and Het Amsterdamse Bos is just 15 minutes by bike.
The accessibility is very good. Within a few minutes you are on the Ring A10 and there are various tram and bus stops on the Aalsmeerweg and Hoofddorpplein. The Henk Sneevlietweg metro stop is also only a 3-minute bike ride away. Cultural hotspots such as the Museumplein are only a 10-minute bike ride away.
- Living area: 78 approx. sqm
- well renovated ground floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Year of construction 1929
- garden on South/East paved garden: approx. 40 m2 and has a shed
- Quiet neighborhood