2 bedrooms • 110 m²
€ 2,500 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,500 (excl.)
- Living area110 m²
for rent: Amsterdam South, a furnished apartment at the Henri Zagwijnstraat, 2 bedrooms, 110 sqm.Parking by license possible.
A beautiful design apartment situated in Amsterdam South with 2 bedrooms,will be furnished surface approx. 110 m2, 2 balconies (front and rear) and a lovely open view, easy parking. Located on 5 minutes walking distance of the World Trade Centre,
metro station and the luxurious shopping street “Beethovenstraat”.
- Recently and completely renovated December 2015
- Large living room with a fire place, bright and light , wooden flooring ( oak with white wash), a spectacular open view and entrance to balcony
- Spacious hall way with lots of built in storage spaces. access to all rooms.
- The kitchen provided with integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, combi oven and a 4-5 induction burner hop.
- Master bedroom at the rear with access to balcony
- Second bedroom at the rear side with wash basin ( will fit a double bed) and also access to balcony
Toilet with hand wash basin
Bathroom, floor heated with spacious walk in shower, a bath tub and a wash basin.
Washer and dryer.
- 2 Balconies ( in the front and rear of the apartment) ( 1 is over the whole width of the appartement)
- Total living space 110 m2
- The flat is situated in an apartment complex on the second floor.
- Private storage of approx. 12 sqm at the basement.
- the apartment will be furnished
This apartment is perfectly located within walking distance from The World Trade Center, luxurious shopping street Beethovenstraat, VU-hospital and public transport (train station Zuid, subway and trams). Also close to several schools (Amsterdam International Community School, AICS and British School of Amsterdam). By bicycle only 5 minutes to the centre and Vondelpark. Connecting roads with the high way arteries are nearby.
A short walk to the W.T.C with metro/tram 5 and 50, 51.
Buses 23, 65, 165,176, 248, 312 and 50.
From the WTC trains go to Schiphol- Airport and anywhere in Holland
Specially equipped and for rent for EXPATS.
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Minimum rental period 12 months
Alongside the rent is payable an advance payment for heating and hot water € 150,- per month, with annual settlement based on actual usage
Rental Price is excluding all other utilities i.e. gas, water and electricity, tv and internet
Deposit equivalent to two months rent
for this moment 2 Parking permits are available immediately (availability depends on city of Amsterdam parking authority), approx. costs for one permit aprrox € 420 per Year .
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be glad to be of service.