Van der Hooplaan
3 bedrooms • 140 m²
€ 2,975 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,975 (excl.)
- Living area140 m²
for rent: Amstelveen, Van der Hooplaan, (area Keizer Karelpark) family house near city center, furnished, 3 bedrooms and a study.
***Charming house situated on the corner and built in the 1930's, renovated in style with a thatched roof, furnished and a front garden + terrace in the rear, 3 bedrooms and a study, 2 toilets and 1 bathroom with a tub and double shower.
- elegant and smart renovated family house with a thatched roof;
- oak wooden flooring (style herringbone) ;
- main entrance hall, nice living area and cozy kitchen area; nice gas cooker, dish washer;
- stairs to 1 floor , 2 bedrooms and a bathroom and with tub and separate shower with 2 rain showers;
- shed in garden.
stair to 2nd floor and attic roof: 1 large master bedroom.
-Close to the International School;
-Close to the approach of the A-9 direction Schiphol Airport;
-Near to the Shopping Mall at the Centre of Amstelveen approx 7 walking minutes;
-Living area approximately 140 m2/ 140 sqm;
-Fenced garden in the front facing East with shed; and a terrace at the rear of the house facing South West:
-good public transport, bus transferium toward Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague and Schiphol;
- near high way arteries and 12 minutes walking distance to tram 5.