2 slaapkamers • 70 m²
€ 1.750,- (excl.)
- Prijs€ 1.750,- (excl.)
- Woonoppervlakte70 m²
Beautiful and recently renovated ground floor apartment, at the Meester Troelstralaan with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and spacious garden. Located in one of the most beautiful locations in Amstelveen, in the popular and child-friendly Elsrijk district within walking distance of the picturesque Oude Dorp and the Stadshart ( city center) of Amstelveen.
The layout of the apartment is:
- Communal entrance and access to the apartment on the ground floor.
- Hall with separate toilet
- The Elsrijk district is very popular in Amstelveen due to its characteristic construction and many green areas.
- For nature lovers, the Amsterdamse Bos and the beautiful Broersepark are within walking distance. Also within walking distance are the Super markets at the Amsterdamseweg or at the Stadshart for daily groceries,
- the picturesque Oude Dorp of Amstelveen with its cozy restaurants and cafes and the fashionable, indoor shopping center 'Het Stadshart' with the Rembrandtweg as an extension;
- a modern and luxurious shopping area with entertainment options (Cobra museum, music stages and theater).
- A9 Highway provides good accessibility by car. At the Stadshart is also the bus station of Amstelveen, from where bus connections go in a northerly direction (Amsterdam) and a southern direction from Amstelveen / Schiphol / Utrecht/ The Hague / Haarlem.
- Furthermore, the center of Amsterdam is within cycling distance. There is a wide choice of primary and secondary schools in the vicinity as well as various international schools and a very wide range of sports facilities for young and old. In short: all conveniences to maximize living pleasure!
- Living area approx. 70 sqm
- Rent per month excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and TV;
- Fully furnished;
- Year of construction 1951;
- House fully equipped with double glazing;
- Well finished and maintained;
- Kitchen with various built-in appliances;
- Spacious garden/terrace with storage and back entrance;
- Separate storage in back yard:
- Paid parking applies in the street as well as in the entire neighborhood, residents by means of a permit. You can apply for multiple visitor passes;
- Tenant must register;