5 bedrooms • 180 m²
€ 2,200 (excl.)
- Price€ 2,200 (excl.)
- Living area180 m²
For rent family house at the Bouwmeester, free parking, 5 bedrooms, two bathrooms, 3 toilets and big back garden.
This lovely house in Middenhoven is available for rent. It is close by shops, the swimming pool, day care Kinderrijk, a sport school, the international school and public transport. In the seventies and eighties both Middenhoven was built as a residential family neighbourhood in a very green area.
There is a lot of green in the neighbourhood there and the water courses are accompanied by strips of grass, shrubs, trees and paths. Middenhoven has a centrally located neighbourhood park named park Middenhoven, and a small shopping mall also named shopping mall Middenhoven. There are also plenty of playgrounds for kids.
The house is fully furnished. It has 5 nice bedrooms. In the living / dining area there is a fire place, open kitchen with all the good equipment. There is a good size oven and you can cook on gas. Behind the kitchen there is extra storage space for fridge/freezer and extra items. On the ground floor there is a separate toilet and a closed hall way from which you enter the living room and the stairs.
On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and one of the bathrooms. In the bathroom there is a walk in shower and a separate bath.
On the attack there are three bedrooms and there is a bathroom. In this bathroom there is the washing machine and the dryer.
The house it is situated in a child-friendly area with only local traffic, and the International School is within biking distance.
• Metro/line 25 from Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen Middenhoven via Amstelveen Centre via Amsterdam South World Trade Centre.
• A great variety Buslines to Amstelveen, Schiphol airport, Haarlem and Utrecht,
• Very good access to highway arteries such as A1, A2, A10 and A4
Shopping centre: near Middenhoven shopping centre.
Sport facilities: Fir for Free, All Sports + swimming pool - Cricket, rugby, tennis, football golf etc.
Restaurants: Amstelveen centre and the old village of Amstelveen
• Quiet and childfriendly neighborhood
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms ( tub en shower) 3 toilets
• double glazing
• free-public parking in front of the house
• playground around the corner
• near shopping center Brink on walking distsance 5 minutes
• near line 25 ( Amsterdam Old South) on walking distsance 5 minutes
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
This lovely family house is available for rent for a long period. Please email or call us when you are interested to rent this house.